SILCA PREMIO TYRE LEVER SET (2PCE) WITH EOLO III CO2 INFLATOR
Ultra-premium tyres levers optimized for carbon rims produced using a hybrid construction of forged alloy and reinforced nylon.
Modern carbon rims and tyres create a real challenge for traditional tyre levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level. Tyre fits are tighter than they’ve ever been, while carbon rims require non-metal levers to resist damage to the bead or brake surface during use.
Previous solutions to this problem have involved using a metal core inside of a plastic lever, however this solution has its own challenges as the core of the lever is where you can add the least stiffness and strength. This leaves metal core levers both less stiff and heavier than they need to be.
- Forged alloy blade.
- Reinforced nylon Rim Shield safe for use on carbon rims.
- Integrated spoke-hook wing.
- 105mm x 25mm x 7mm (Perfect for Seat Roll Premio or EOLO Wallet).
- Weight (Two levers and neoprene sleeve) - 36 grams.
- 2 SILCA Premio Tyre Levers.
- 1 EOLO III CO2 Inflator.
Tyre Levers Premio were designed for safe use on carbon fiber rims if used properly and as intended. To ensure proper use on your specific set of wheels, you MUST refer to your wheel manufacturer's guidelines on using tyre levers. In the meantime, here's some general advice from us.
- Tyre Levers Premio should ONLY be used to remove the tyre. Never use a tyre lever to aid in tyre installation. This is not the intended use case for the tool and could result in damage.
- Make sure the orientation of the blade of your tyre lever is correct before use. Using a tyre lever that is upside down is not only more difficult to use but it could result in damage.
- We don't recommend using tire levers if you're using latex inner tubes.